skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Greek Voyage
Sunday, September 9, 2007
In Boston & mobile!
Well, we're in Boston now. We are on the freedom trail as I type. I'm posting this from my treo. I don't know yet if moblogging will work from Greece...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(16)
▼
September
(16)
Back in the States (sigh...)
Returning to the USA tomorrow . . . a bit reluctantly
About to leave Athens
Randy in Athens again
Cathy in Crete
Randy in windy Mykonos
Leaving Santorini for Crete (Cathy) and Mykonos (R...
Leaving Naxos for Santorini
More Pictures
Hello from the island of Naxos
Attack of the Naxians!
Kalos irthate apo Mykonos! (Welcome from Mykonos)
On plane to Madrid! Next post will be from Greece!
From Cathy this time
In Boston & mobile!
About to go to Greece!
About Me
Esperantisto
Randy and Cathy are going to Greece. We'll try to keep y'all in touch with our trip.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment