skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Greek Voyage
Friday, September 7, 2007
About to go to Greece!
Well, Cathy and I are about to go to Greece. Tomorrow we leave for Boston. I'm going to see if I can maintain a blog to keep everyone in the loop.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(16)
▼
September
(16)
Back in the States (sigh...)
Returning to the USA tomorrow . . . a bit reluctantly
About to leave Athens
Randy in Athens again
Cathy in Crete
Randy in windy Mykonos
Leaving Santorini for Crete (Cathy) and Mykonos (R...
Leaving Naxos for Santorini
More Pictures
Hello from the island of Naxos
Attack of the Naxians!
Kalos irthate apo Mykonos! (Welcome from Mykonos)
On plane to Madrid! Next post will be from Greece!
From Cathy this time
In Boston & mobile!
About to go to Greece!
About Me
Esperantisto
Randy and Cathy are going to Greece. We'll try to keep y'all in touch with our trip.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment